We want everyone who visits this website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
Kennebunkport Resort Collection is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Kennebunkport Resort Collection strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and we have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
We have provided consistent navigation across the website. We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at 800-573-7186 or email@example.com We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Accessibility Compliance Overview
Kennebunkport Inn is a more than two century-old historic property situated in Kennebunkport, Maine. At the Kennebunkport Inn, we welcome customers with disabilities and strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. However, due to the vintage of the property, the guest rooms at the main inn and the adjacent Riverhouse building are separated from the ground floor by stairs and there is no elevator at the property.
If you have questions about the accessible facilities and services offered at Kennebunkport Inn, please call us at (207) 967-2621 or email reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessible Public Spaces:
- Accessible public entrance
- Restaurant contains accessible seating and pathways to accessible seating
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible self-parking area for cars and vans with ample access aisles
- We welcome service animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities.
Accessible Guest Rooms:
- Communications Kit available with TTY, and visual notification for emergency alarm, telephone, door knock, alarm clock, and smoke detector