Located in the heart of Dock Square, the Kennebunkport Inn is easy to access from the north or the south. Park the car, settle in, and enjoy your Kennebunkport vacation.
FROM THE NORTH:
- From the Maine Turnpike (Route 95) take Exit 32 (Biddeford). Go through the tollbooth, up to the traffic light.
- Go through the traffic light. At the next traffic light, move to the right-hand lane and yield to traffic (right turns do not need to stop at the light). This is Route 1.
- Take a right onto Route 1, heading south, for about 3 ½ miles.
- Turn left onto Log Cabin Road (between antique stores). You have roughly another 6-7 miles to go. Along the road, you will pass over railroad tracks, the Seashore Trolley Museum (on your left), the Kennebunkport Historical Society on your left, followed by Patten’s Berry Farm on your right, after which, you’ll go over a little bridge and the road will bend to the left.
- Take the next right (Route 9 West), and you will be entering Dock Square, Kennebunkport.
- You will see our sign one block on the right, after you make the right-hand turn onto Route 9.
- Just after our sign, make a right-hand turn into our driveway, and you will see the inn, a tall white Victorian hotel with navy shutters.
FROM THE SOUTH:
- From the Maine Turnpike (I-95) take Exit 19 (Wells).
- Turn left at lights.
- At the next traffic light turn left onto Route 1 North
- After approximately 2 miles bear right onto Route 9.
- Follow Route 9 for roughly 6-7 miles. While traveling, you will pass through two sets of traffic lights.
- Shortly after driving through the second traffic light (intersection of Routes 35 and 9), you will pass the Grand Hotel on the right. Once you drive over a metal drawbridge, you will pass into Kennebunkport Maine’s Dock Square.
- Stay on Route 9 (do not turn right onto Ocean Avenue). Just ahead on the left, you will see a large tree on one side of our driveway, and our sign on the other side.
- Turn left into the driveway, and you will see the Kennebunkport Inn, a tall white Victorian building with navy shutters.
One Dock Square, Kennebunkport, Maine 04046; 207-967-2621; firstname.lastname@example.org