HOTEL POLICIES AT THE KENNEBUNKPORT INN
Reservations: Reservations for the Kennebunkport Inn can be made by telephone or online. A room is not reserved until a credit card has been obtained for deposit. Please note: upon confirmation of your reservation, you are obligated for the deposit, as outlined below. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Should you not receive a confirmation email it is your responsibility to contact us to ensure we have the correct information on file.
Deposit and Payment: All deposits will be charged at the time of booking and applies to any and all date(s) of your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Cash, check and gift certificates issued by the Kennebunkport Inn and the Kennebunkport Resort Collection are also accepted. If you plan on using a gift certificate, please let us know at the time of booking. The following structure applies to calculate a deposit:
- 1 night: Full amount (including taxes and fees)
- 2+ nights: 50% of the total amount (including taxes and fees)
- Advance Purchase requires payment in full at time of reservation, including taxes & fees
- Christmas Prelude: A 50% advance deposit is required at the time of reservation, with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to your arrival. If you cancel your reservation prior to 30 days, we will refund your advance deposit, less a $50 administration fee. Within 30 days of your arrival, your reservation is non-cancellation and non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy: We are a small Kennebunkport hotel; therefore, cancellations affect us significantly. If you find it necessary to change or cancel your reservation, please refer to the following schedule:
- Summer Season: If your arrival date is between May 1-October 31, we require a minimum of 14 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee.
- Winter Season: If your arrival date is between November 1-April 30, we require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee.
- Christmas Prelude: If your reservation is for our annual Christmas Prelude, we require a minimum of 30 days’ notice to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $50 administration fee.
Should you cancel within the above mentioned travel dates, your reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable, and the deposit will be forfeited. Please note, guests are always welcome to send a friend or family member to take their place as a guest of the Kennebunkport Inn.
Minimum Stays: 2, sometimes 3 night minimum stays are required during peak season and for all major holiday weekends. If our availability allows for a one night stay we may make an exception to the minimum stay policy.
Additional Persons/ Traveling with Children: All rooms are quoted for double occupancy unless otherwise noted. There is a $50/night additional charge per person for anyone age 16 and up and a $35/night additional charge for kids 15 and under. Toddlers & infants 3 years of age or younger stay free. Please note the Kennebunkport Inn does not provide cots or portable cribs.
Check in/out: Check-in is guaranteed by 3:00 PM. Our team is available 24-hours a day and can assist with overnight arrivals. Check-out time is prior to 11:00 AM.
Smoking: The Kennebunkport Inn is 100% non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. There is a $250 cleaning fee if we find guests have smoked in or outside of the rooms.
Alcohol: Due to Maine State Law, only “Hotel Served” alcoholic beverages can be consumed in public areas. If you wish to bring alcohol it can only be consumed in the privacy of your room.
Gift Cards: Purchase a Kennebunkport Resort Collection Gift Card!